Saturday, February 23, 2008

SURFS UP

OK gang! I’m packin’ it up!
We’re off to Puerto Rico for 6 days thanks to Ellen Degeneres! We won the trip on her TV show in December. I am so thrilled and really can’t complain about a thing except trying on swim suits! It’s just not right to be this fluffy and this shade of white! You can sure tell it's winter in Colorado! I’m still gonna love myself and remember the fish simply don’t care…


BEAD AND BUTTON SHOW
Here are images of the 2 classes I’ll be teaching for Swarovski in Milwaukee this June. Modern Vintage has only 4 openings left, Sea Breeze has a few more. One of the coolest things about my class Sea Breeze is that I will be showing students the secrets of making my Sassy Silky scrolls we’ll use in the project. It’s a preview for my book coming out this fall, FABULOUS FABRIC BEADS – Create Custom Beads & Art Jewelry. Sign up now: http://www.beadandbuttonshow.com/beadandbuttonshow/search.asp?mode=search&ins=T499

2 comments:

Christina J. said...

Very nice classes. It's always so hard for me to decide what to take there because there are so many wonderful classes! I'm also saving up for the shopping. :)

KristalWick said...

Thanks Christina!

Maybe you can get a paper route???

LOL!

Hope to see you in Milwaukee!