Sunday, February 3, 2008

CHILLIN' TIME


One of my goals for 2008 is to achieve a more balanced life...LOL!!! Can anyone relate or is it just me? Living this exciting fast track lifestyle is simply lovely but I can get pretty stressed now and again. I had to chill this evening and enjoy the most WONDERFUL movie, Miss Potter. It is the delightful tale of Beatrix Potter (Renee Zellweger); very inspiring for anyone who has written a book or wished they could write a book. The movie captured the true essence and sheer joy in writing which I find I sometimes forget with all the travelling, shows, TV productions and deadlines, etc. Her life was boldly inspiring and quite independent. She kept plugging away despite the many challenges her path encountered; lack of support and heart breaking tragedy. I just love her and wish we could chat over tea in my studio (or hers, it looked sooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH cleaner than mine). I highly recommend this feel-good inspirational flick for a good old creativity shot in the arm!

No comments: