Thursday, February 14, 2008

HOME AGAIN, HOME AGAIN JIGGIDY JIG!

Nothing like sleeping in your own bed which is where I’ve been since returning from Tucson. It started out as a tickle (you all know the story) and ended up as bronchitis! I still managed to yammer on in my classes but my voice ended up as a squeek! I’m now on the mend and looking forward to feeling “normal” again.

Tucson was phenomenal as usual. Beads, baubles and bling abound! Unfortunately or fortunately (depends on how you look at it) I had to cut most of my shopping out due to this illness. Oh, there’s always next year!

It was great to hook up with buddies again, Katie Hacker, Lisa Pavelka, Margot Potter, and Laura Timmons to name a few fellow instructors. Also so exciting to have folks in my classes from Thailand and Brazil (whom I may add are the fastest beaders I have ever seen!). Seeing the Swarovski competition pieces is worth the trip alone for inspiration.

It went by so quickly and I felt like Cinderella at the ball as I always do when I’m around a Swarovski event!

Thanks to all my lovely students, bling on with your sweet selves!

No comments: