Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY NEW 2009!!!!

In the spirit of giving and abundance I am giving away my book, FABULOUS FABRIC BEADS!!!
I want to declare to the Universe my belief in joy, faith and abundance for the new year no matter what the news tells us! I invite you to do the same...Declare FUN, JOY, CREATIVITY & LUSH ABUNDANCE!

Add a comment to my blog or email me the name of the customer in my blog. Contest ends Jan. 15. Winners will be randomly selected.

Good luck kids!

Hugs & Sparkles,
Creatively Kristal

6 comments:

page said...

Love your beads with the words on them. Need to get your book and make some. Page

Christine02L said...

Congratulations, Kristal, on living your dream and achieving some wonderful goals!! As a fellow-artist, I look forward with enthusiasm to see your new book! Brightest Blessings,
Christine O'Toole

Judi Weers said...

Hi Kristal,
Best of luck with your new book! Is this the one we saw on the cruise?
I just might have to add something else to my artwork.
I have no idea who the gentleman is in the pic, but I assume his first name is Bob.(hehe)
Hope to see you again, maybe in Denver or on the next cruise.
Judi Weers

cdramer said...

I made your modern vintage necklace and it is fabulous!

mwquilt said...

I love your work. I really hope that one day you will come to the United Kingdom to teach a workshop...

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Your work is fabulous! Love it and would love the book too. All the best to you in 2009!