Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's all about the BLING baby...


OK kids, I’m coming up for air….

I am honored to be invited by Swarovski as one of the designers featured in their “Inspiration” book coming out next year. The book and the bling-tacular collection goes on a world wide tour from Paris to Thailand for the next 2 years! I submitted 6 designs to them and the board was split on their favs, one group wanted my lamp, the other group wanted one of my necklaces, so they compromised and I’m creating a lamp with my necklace design as the trim! Takes wearing the lampshade at a party to new heights, don’t you think?!!! It’s a wonderfully challenging endeavor I'm diving deep into these days with little time to come up for a breath. Here’s a picture of the thousands of crystal and pearl bling that will be on the lampshade trim (please don your sunglasses before viewing the photo)! I always feel like a kid in an eye candy store when a box of Swarovski crystals shows up at my door!



I wanted to share the joy with you all….

No comments: