Sunday, May 4, 2008

THE MASK PROJECT


The Denver Hospice’s premiere event, The Mask Project, celebrates its 10th Anniversary in May 2008 as a month-long community event that raises hundreds of thousands of dollars for end-of-life care throughout the Denver metro area.
Hundreds of masks by renowned artists, celebrities, sports figures, political and community leaders go on display in the prestigious Cherry Creek Shopping Center.

The Mask Project is free and open to the public, with hundreds of masks on display in the Cherry Creek Shopping Center from May 1 to May 31, 2008.

More than 2 million people are expected to view and bid on masks during an online auction leading up to the Gala on May 31, 2008.

I am proud to be a part of this important charity event for the third time now. Check out the auction and my mask (I’m under the Artist category)

http://www.cmarket.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=59842473

I soooooooooooo have my heart set on bidding for Robert Redford’s mask (those who know me, understand my obsession…) but it’s already at $200! By the end of the month it may be a million! And that does NOT include a sleep-over…

No comments: