Thursday, January 10, 2008

COUNTDOWN TO TUCSON 29 DAYS!

SWAROVSKI HEAVEN
Here's a picture of my silk purse class for Swarovski.
The studio is bustling with excitement over the big Swarovski Tucson show in 29 days! http://www.create-your-style.com/website.php?id=/events_fairs/events/tucson2008.htm
The first of my 3 classes is 29 days away! I have my helpers, Sage & Gaia, putting my class kits together. They’re not so good at counting the crystals but help in sooooooooooo many other ways! (No extra charge for the stray dog hairs). The Swarovski event is the most exciting in Tucson! A trip through their showroom will inspire you for the next millennium! Not to mention their classes. These teachers ROCK (if I may say so myself). They are the creativity leaders, many of them authors and TV personalities. I consider it an honor to be able to hang with them and learn their techniques and tips. Check out the website, I'd love to have you in one of my classes!

No comments: