Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello Mickey, California here I come…

It’s time for the big CHA show with some exciting news!
I am launching a BRAND NEW toggle line! A dozen vintage looking beauties near and dear to my heart are now available for YOU to use in your jewelry masterpieces! Can’t wait to show you pics (after CHA)!
Also a bakers dozen new Sa
ssy Silky beads! Pet paws and words are in my new Inspirations bead line. 

Come see at the JHB Designer Booth #3131 CHA next week! I’ve listed my CHA schedule below, stop by for a big ol’ blingy hug!
CHA Craft Supershow - open to the public Friday January 22 - Saturday January 23. 
Come and make a FREE funky Batik Beauty cell phone charm with me at the Michael’s Booth #423 

Sat. 12-2pm. Take a peek at the actual projects from my book at my book signing for FABULOUS FABRIC BEADS! First 25 folks in line get a FREE book! Celebrity Café B
ooth #821 Sat. 3-4pm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kristal - Yippee!!! I am so happy that your NEW toggle line and Expression beads will be introduced at the upcoming CHA Show in Anaheim, CA. You are a fabulous designer full of compassion and incredible inovative ideas.