Friday, December 4, 2009

Bangle Bracelet Bling!

I’m so excited to be giving small workshops in my private studio overlooking the Colorado mountain range with a crackling fire, a glass of vino or coffee (depends on the time of day!) and some goodies to munch on while we explore my techniques and projects. Here’s the Bangle Bracelet Bling class I’m giving this Sunday 12:30-2pm. We start with Ellen Medlock's wonderful bracelet blanks (http://www.ellenmedlock.com/), add splashes of fabric, fiber and a bit of bling. Very fun...Come play!

5 comments:

ellen medlock said...

Wowee! Those are all show stoppers Kristal!!!! Wish I was closer! Many thanks- ellen

Jael-007 said...

Your bracelets are gorgeous! Wish I could come to your meeting. I lived in CO for 8 years and get very 'homesick' for the Western Slope here in SC, especially at this time of year.

Pepita said...

Hi Kristal, good to see you are posting again. And I love the bangles...

Had hoped to see you at Beadfest Santa Fe in 2010 but couldn't find you on the roster. Too bad.

Do you have a schedule of your classes around March? Maybe if I am in the area...

KristalWick said...

Thanks gals!
Jael-007 you might need to come on back to beautiful Colorado for a visit and take some classes in my studio!
Pepita, I will be at BeadFest in Santa Fe giving classes in my condo and having an invitational trunk show with wine and cheese so I'll be sure to let you know and would love to have you come!

Coleen said...

love the bangles!!! do you ever come to Oregon Or Washington??

Heart Hugs,
Coleen